KFC Secret Menu is the menu list made for loyal customers who demand discontinued items on the regular menu of KFC restaurant. They create their own menu by mixing and matching their various existing menu at the restaurant.
The Best menu which ends up after mixing is called as the ‘Secret Menu’. This menu is known to the regular customers who often visit the restaurant. The restaurant employees at KFC restaurant won’t necessarily tell about the secret menu to the customers.
All About KFC:
KFC is an American one of the longest fast food restaurant chain which specializes in fried chicken. KFC, Kentucky Fried Chicken was founded by Colonel Harland Sanders, who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky in the year 1930.
The headquarters of KFC is located in Louisville, Kentucky. It has 22621 locations around the world making it the second largest fast food restaurant chain in the world after Mcdonalds.
KFC is popular for chicken in the food industry and also diversifying the market by entering into hamburgers market and establishing dominance in it.
KFC was the first American fast food chains to develop internationally, opening outlets in Canada, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Jamaica by the mid-1960s.
Some of the Secret Menu at KFC restaurant:
KFC has a secret menu with few and something different interesting items. that’ll make anyone think before ordering they are always reliable.
KFC always surprises their loyal customers by offering them a secret menu with new and unique limited dishes. This is one of the reasons why people avoid to try food in other restaurants.
Following are the 5 best Secret menus offered by KFC:
- Build-Your-Own Bowl – It is a unique modification over a chicken bowl in which the correct ingredients on deck, chicken hot pocket dipped in melted cheese, hot gravy, and piled on the corn.
- Hot Pocket Bowl – it is a unique modification of the chicken bowl, extra cheese is added on the chicken pieces and is filled with corn.
- Poutine – This is all time trending secret menu of KFC not because of its taste but its name attracts customer. The delicious stew of french fries and cheese curds smothered in hot gravy.
- Triple Down – it is unique modification over double down where extra chicken patty, extra bacon, and extra cheese is added and made it tasty.
- KFC Biscuits – it comes under the complimentary secret menu, consider as one of the low price secret, menu, here you get two warm biscuits with butter or honey is on the bowl.
Why KFC serves Secret Menu:
Reasons behind serving a secret menu are:
- This allows the restaurant to experiment with the menu and serve with a variety of food items. It also requires less investment as these items are created by mixing the existing menu.
- By offering secret menu the restaurant builds customer loyalty by instilling the sense of importance in them. Also, the customer gets to taste something rare and make a certain connection with the restaurant.
Read more: KFC Sunday Hours
KFC Secret Menu is the menu prepared for the customers to taste something new and build a good connection with the customers.
The secret menu is prepared by mixing and matching the existing menu in the restaurant to add variety and uniqueness on the menu list.